Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Midweek Motivation

This was me last night:


During the summer months, there are free fitness classes offered at the RiverStage put on by Anchors A-weigh.  I tried out the Zumba class last night with Natalie.  It was so HOT!  I really loved the class.  It was awesome to do a class with a different instructor and be able to keep up!  The two instructors there were awesome.  Yesterday was one of the best workout days I've had.  My mom and I met Travis and Jenny in the morning at the Big Four Bridge and walked where I burned 272 calories.  Zumba almost killed me where I burned 588 calories.  So my total was 860 calories burned for the day!  Woo hoo!  

I am definitely not feeling sorry this morning!


I weighed this morning and my "official" progress is 18.6 pounds!!  I'm so excited!!  That's like THREE AND A HALF bags of sugar.  Or SEVENTY FOUR sticks of butter.  That's crazy for me to think about! But, I love it.  :-)


There are days when I get so frustrated because I just want to be at my goal weight!  But, I am really starting to see lots of small changes.  Those little changes are making it easier to remember that I am making progress.  Progress is good.  


Okay, so I struggled with putting this picture on here.  I've mentioned before that I don't like the full length mirror stuff.  ;-)  HOWEVER, I was in my closet Saturday looking for something to wear to church on Sunday.  I found a dress that I forgot I had ordered last year.  When I got it, it was too small, so I just stuck it in the closet with one of those thoughts of "maybe I can wear it when I lose some weight".  Ha!  Well, just for kicks, I pulled it out and tried it on.  IT FIT.  So, I was able to wear a new dress to church on Sunday!    


There you go!  Some midweek motivation.  Maybe with my next post, I will be a little bit closer to my next goal - 25 pounds! :-)

6 comments:

ginmommy said...

You look so skinny in that dress! You are doing great, keep it up :-)

Jami said...

Love that dress and you look great in it!
That's seriously a lot of calories! As soon as school starts we need to start walking together. Fun!!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

That dress looks great!!! HOW EXCITING!!!! :) :)

Jill said...

You are amazing!!! Way to go!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

LOVE IT!!! way to go!

Jaime Mac said...

That dress looks fantastic on you!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS