Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Crazy about our family pictures!

Eric was so excited when I announced that it was family picture time!  ;-)  Brittany took the kids pictures last year, and they were wonderful!  After seeing lots of beautiful work done by Leslie Elder at Letography, I finally booked an appointment.  I'm so glad I did!  {Many of you have seen these already on FaceBook, so you will have to suffer through them again.}


Oh my stars...





 





  
Thanks, Leslie!  I love them! :-)

7 comments:

Jami said...

Beautiful! I love going back and comparing the two years.

Lynne and Nick said...

Your pics are beautiful!!

Hers and His said...

The black and white of Maggie is BEAUTIFUL!

Jaime Mac said...

Great pics! You guys were in Corydon! I recognize it! About 25 min from me!

melanie said...

Yes,you were right by me. Was this the day eric called to see if I was home?Great pics!

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

LOVE the pictures! And the older Amelia gets, the more she reminds me of Maggie a little bit. Ha!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Your color choices are great!!! Nice work! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS