I received a text from my sister-in-law, Jenny this morning asking where my Motivational Monday post was. OOPS. My reply to her: I FORGOT. It's like my brain had a little blog block and I forgot to update in a week! So, to all 3 or 4 of my loyal readers, I'm sorry. ;-) Just trying to keep you on your toes!!
So, here is your Motivational Thursday! {Not quite the same ring to it!}
Jenny sent me this last week. She thought it would be good for one of my posts. I loved it! If you are on IG, I encourage you to follow shawnjohnson. She offers some great fitness tips and encouragement!
We've kicked off our summer trying to be more active. My mom and I are trying to walk together at least 3 days a week. We took the kids over to the newly renovated walking bridge and it was fabulous! Such a great place to walk! The kids loved it and didn't really realize they were exercising, too!
Now, it's kind of become a family thing! The more, the merrier! This week, we took all 6 grandkids, my brother, and Eric. The walk over and back is about 2 miles and the kids did great.
I'm sure we are hilarious and look like a bunch of tourists -- snapping pictures and stopping every 20 seconds to see boats and barges underneath us or semi trucks on one of the other bridges. But, hey, we have fun!
I saw the following on Pinterest tonight. It is very "me". Time for less excuses and more getting off my butt. {My mother will die because I typed "butt" on one of my posts!}
And, yes, I'm making those small daily improvements. Hopefully, not in the too far off future, I will see the staggering long-term results! Can't wait...
Thanks to all of you who keep encouraging me on my journey! The best is yet to come!!










1 comment:
Keep up the good work, lady! You have more than 4 readers! :-)
Post a Comment