I cannot believe how quickly our summer is passing us by! Levi has been out of school for a few weeks now and I love having him home. If I could figure out the key to getting my children NOT to fight, our summer would be pretty perfect! ;-) Thought I would share some random pictures I've taken trying to capture some sweet moments.
Even though the weather has been cooler {which I LOVE!}, summer wouldn't be summer without the first swim at Grammy's pool!
And summer also wouldn't be complete without some play time with our sweet friends! I love these kids!
Summer also means hours upon hours of baseball. Hours practicing, pitching, hitting, running, catching, and mostly laughing! Levi has grown to L.O.V.E. this sport and I can't wait to see how he improves next year.
We loved our hours spent at the ball park...
...even when it was raining! :-(
And, sometimes, after games, you just have to cut loose and have scooter races...
...and eat yummy milkshakes! After all, that's what summer is for. Right?
One more thing on our agenda was having our family pictures taken. I will leave you with a sneak peek:




2 comments:
Summer is the best when you're a mommy.
I don't ever think I have seen your hair this long tra
Post a Comment