This year is Maggie's first VBS experience! She is THREE and officially able to go to her own class. My mom does a fantastic job as the VBS director at her church and the kids love going. Maggie, unlike Levi, was okay with posing for a little picture with her friend, Addi. { I don't love Maggie more! Levi is just way too cool these days. :( }
You know what is weird? That for a whole week, Eric and I have free time for TWO HOURS AND FIFTEEN MINUTES! That's insane! But, we are loving it. The first night, we met friends for dinner and even got these mini milkshakes. Love.
Last night, Eric went on a long bike ride and I subbed for a Bunco group. I know...party animals! ;-) Tonight, we are celebrating our anniversary. Eric said he may even take me somewhere nicer than Taco Bell! Woo hoo! As much as I love me some alone time, there is something I love more. My kids are learning about Jesus and having fun while doing it! I have such fond memories of VBS as a child and it thrills me that my kids love going. They come home with a memory verse each night and tell me about their Bible story and how much fun they had. It's pretty awesome! For me, a definite win-win situation. ;-)






1 comment:
I wasn't raised in a Christian home but somehow always went to VBS. Such fun memories.
Post a Comment