Thursday, June 20, 2013

doctor appointments and swimmin'

The kids both had their yearly check-ups last week.  Levi was WAY TOO COOL for me to take pictures of.  Blah.  But I managed to snap a couple of Maggie.  Hilarious that she is lounged out on the table having a big ol' convo with her doc!  We ADORE our pediatrician!

I don't remember Maggie's stats, but she was in the 60th percentile for her height and 70th percentile for her weight.  That had dropped quite a bit from last year.  Levi weighed 63 pounds and was 48.5 inches tall.  He was in the 75th percentile for both.  But, all he cared about is that he is tall enough for any ride at Disney in October!  Woot!!  Both kids had great check-ups and she said they were perfect.  I concur! {Mags did have a heart murmur that she wants checked out but is not worried about it.}

Other than that, this is what we've been doing.  


It has been a near perfect summer.  


I don't want it to end.  I'm so thankful to have this time at home with my kids!  We have no schedules and are very "go with the flow" this summer!  I am loving it!

2 comments:

Jami said...

It has been a perfect summer, hasn't it? The weather has been great.

ginmommy said...

Ima hitting up that pool soon.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS