Tuesday, January 31, 2012

i heart food

I also wanted to blog about dinner tonight. I don't really cook much anymore, because with Eric in school, it is just the kids and me at home eating. He has turned into Jared and usually does Subway for lunch and dinner. ;) So, I am always looking for meals that are GOOD and EASY! I made this today and thought I would share.

I cooked 4 chicken breasts in the crock pot on low for about 6 hours in my fave bbq sauce. Then, I just shredded it over some lettuce, tomato and a little bit of cheese. It didn't need much dressing at all. YUMMERS! It was pretty doggone tasty. And, I have lunch ready for tomorrow.


And...because they are soooo cute!!! I love these two kids right here!!!





3 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

That DOES look yummy. Lord knows I like easy cookin'... :)

ginmommy said...

I'm def going to try that! Looks great.

Jami said...

Look delicious! I'm in a serious "try new things mode" right now

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS