Levi brought his report card home yesterday. Remember back in the day when we had cardboard report cards and they came in the cool slip covers? Yeah, nowadays it is just a sheet of paper. :/ I'm very proud of Levi...he has all Y's, which means "Mastered". There are a few X's, which means it hasn't been introduced yet.

His teacher also sends home a sheet of paper showing what is required of your kindergartner. Levi got 100% on it!! Yay Levi!! I'm so proud of you.


Since Levi's birthday is in May and he was just turning 5, I struggled with holding him out another year before starting school. His preschool teacher assured me he was ready and I trusted her 100%. Levi seems to be excelling in school and I couldn't be happier for him. I get regular emails from his teacher praising him for his attitude, his good grades, his willingness to help other students and the respect he shows for all adults. Levi, I'm so proud of you! My heart is swelling big time today!
![]()
2 comments:
Great job, Levi!!!
Way to go Levi! I remember those report cards, I still have some of mine.
Post a Comment