Then, she decided to cop a squat right in the entryway and 'do her business'. Oh my word. She started grunting and tooting and didn't care who was watching! People were getting so tickled at her! One lady started crying because she was laughing so hard. I just politely said "Sorry! When you gotta go, you gotta go." Oy. The life of a momma! ;)
Oh, and Drew Carey showed up!
Haha, and since Daddy was trying new glasses on, we took the opportunity to let Maggie try some on, too. We didn't know if she would have to have them or not, but she seemed willing to try them out! SO CUTE. Love me a baby in some cute glasses!!!!!
...and getting her 'Gretchen' on! ;)
She did very well at the appointment and I was highly impressed with the doctor. He was very thorough. They even dilated her eyes! I was a little nervous about that, but she did great. He told us that she can come back in a year and they will recheck her. (Unless she starts squinting a lot or if I notice her left eye starts rolling around without the right one...um, okay...!!) I was happy for the good report! :-)Friday night was GIRLS night!! Yay! My mom, sister, sis-in-law and I headed out for a little shopping, dinner and a movie! We ate at Ruby Tuesdays and had soup and salad! It was really good! I hadn't been there since they opened.
After dinner, we headed to see One for the Money. Jenny and I have read the book (actually, Jenny has read all 18 books in the series...I'm only on book 3) and couldn't wait to see the movie on opening night! It was fun to hang out with my fam! We don't get a lot of time where it is just the 4 of us. Usually there are 15 of us and lots of little hoodlems running around. It was a great time!!
After dinner, we headed to see One for the Money. Jenny and I have read the book (actually, Jenny has read all 18 books in the series...I'm only on book 3) and couldn't wait to see the movie on opening night! It was fun to hang out with my fam! We don't get a lot of time where it is just the 4 of us. Usually there are 15 of us and lots of little hoodlems running around. It was a great time!!



7 comments:
Can't believe how diff Eric looks! So, glad Mags is good, even though she would have been cute in glasses! And the pooping is hilarious!
That pooping is hilarious! Is that Grant Amstutz's office? That's where we go. We are friends with them. That's Hawk and Rome's dad that you see on my blog. He is so good! Glad everything checked out ok!
Alicia, yes!! That is his office. We had a whole convo about you. When he walked in, we all kind of had a stare down for about 30 seconds because we had met before and COULD NOT figure out where. I hate that! He said something about Hawk and I said "OH, I think I know about your boys from Alicia's blog!!" Too funny!! We could never figure out where we had met before!
That is so funny! He's a great guy! I know Maggie is in good hands there. :)
Eric- Hilarous!
Maggie- would have been adorable in glasses.
Let me know if you need help recognizing zombie eyes :)
UHM Maggie pooping right in the middle of everything? OH.MY.WORD. Laugh out LOUD funny. Glad she checked out ok!
Love the pooping scene! That is awesome! Glad she doesn't need glasses and I'm always on the look-out for new books to read so just may have to check out those books your sis-in-law read!
Post a Comment