Tuesday, January 3, 2012

cashing in my last Christmas gift :-)

Here we go again! I had to set the alarm clock this morning. Yuck!! Levi woke up twice during the night asking if he was late for the bus. Ha! He was so excited to go back to school. I love it that he loves school!!

I have quite the "to do" list this week. I'm sure you are dying to know what is on my agenda, so since I am quite boring on this Tuesday morning, I will tell you!

Two loads of laundry.
Buy diapers.
Clean bathrooms.

Yes, I know that right there is exciting stuff!! And, I'm sure you will sleep much better tonight now that you know about my exciting week. :-) OH.... I do have one more thing to do. I get to take advantage of one of my Christmas presents...pack my bags and head to Bowling Green! Yee haw! Yep, my rear will be hitting the road Friday afternoon to spend some time with my bestie!!! We'll be some belly-laughing', food-eatin', store-shoppin', good-time-havin' girls this weekend!! I'm looking very forward to some girl time since our last trip was a bust. ;( And, a bonus...Jami is coming down for the day on Saturday. Yay!


5 comments:

ginmommy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaime Mac said...

Fun! You girls BEHAVE, ;)

Jill said...

Your to-do list today sounds like mine! :) YEA that you get to go see Gretchen! ☺

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

FUN!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Jami said...

I pretty much had the exact same day as you.
I'm sorry about saturday, I will let you know if something changes.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS