I got this little bill organizer from a fundraiser at my niece's school. I've never been very good at doing the bills and money management. I'm trying to get better. When I saw this, I knew it was going to save my life.
I think I originally started this post to talk about resolutions. I can't really remember! Since I started it, I have changed a poopie diaper, unloaded the dishwasher, folded a load of laundry, put a child down for a nap, and paid two bills. I'm so scatter brained. Ugh! Okay, so resolutions...I made one this year. Well, two, I guess. Do better with money and bills...an everyday struggle for me. And, read my Bible through. Even through the boring parts. ;) Yes, all the names that you try to pronounce and hope you never have to say aloud. I got this cool new app on my phone that prompts you to read first thing in the morning. Keeps your place for you and keeps track of what you have read. I love it! Organization. Anything to help me along. :)
And, just because she is so cute!




5 comments:
Mitch wants to take the Dave Remsey class!!
Steve and I are trying to read the Bible all the way through this year too. Couldn't we all do better budgeting?
I so need to do better with my budget!!! And I need to read the whole Bible too. Good luck with Numbers! Ha!
You are so funny! I am the same way at Target! When I look back at some of my $100 trips, I think of all the useless stuff that I couldn't live without. I asked for a book for Christmas called The One Year Chronological Bible. You read for about 15 minutes each day and in one year you've read the bible. I'll let you know how that goes! :)
I'm trying to read through the Bible this year, too. I'll have to look up that app. . .def makes it seem easier. I can't get out of Target without spending at least 50. . .even for like a 5 dollar item. So bad! ☺
Post a Comment