A few blog-worthy highlights:
~Eric has been working on finishing our basement. What a feat! He's doing a great job. He has most of the basement framed and ready for drywall. I think he said he has two walls left to frame. We have someone lined up to come in and do the electrical work and someone to hang drywall and do the ceilings. Once the toy room is done, we'll start moving Levi's toys downstairs and start painting the baby's room.
~I've been feeling Tori move a lot. Tori. It looks weird to type her name! We've been calling the baby Victoria, Tori for short. I still don't think we're 100% sure, but I'll give it a good 99.9%!! :) Little baby Tori...I can't wait to meet her. Hold her. Kiss her. See Levi hold her. See her wrap her hand around her Daddy's pinky. I really want to just soak in this time - waiting for her arrival and spending time loving on Levi. Oh, by the way, he is now excited about a baby sister!! Shew!
~Let's see, some fun facts: I've been craving chips and salsa or queso!! Yummy! Still craving sour candies. I have my follow up ultrasound and my 26 week appointment on Feb. 1st. I've only gained 1 pound (don't see how that is remotely possible!!!) so we'll see if that has changed!
I guess that's all for now! I have Bunco tonight and always look forward to time with the girls! It's pajama night and "bring your fave breakfast food"!! That's my kind of night!




4 comments:
I'll miss you guys tonight. I have some chips & queso if you want some for lunch!
Well aren't you just a little "chipper" about January?!? I don't blame you though, you have a lot of great things coming up!!!
Tori. I like it. I don't have any images of crazy students that come to mind with that name. ;)
No funny cravings yet? No all out desire to eat Mexican 24 hours a day. :)
I had a great day with my baby girl today. I love quality time.
Post a Comment