Didn’t do a whole lot this weekend. I’m thankful these days for weekends that are low key! On Saturday, my mom and I headed out for some shopping at the outlet mall. We were planning on taking Levi with us, but my sister insisted he come play at her house for the day. Thanks, Tricia! He had fun – more fun than spending time shopping with me, I’m sure. :) Got a few good deals…some clothes (marked way down!) for Levi for next winter and some rain boots. Mom got the kids coats for next year – they are cute! At 70% off, she couldn’t pass up the deal!!
Yesterday, after church, we went to lunch with the fam and then went home for naps. Around 3:00, there was some kind of football game on…guess it was kind of important. Something the announcer said about
THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS MAKING A TRIP TO MIAMI TO PLAY IN THE SUPERBOWL ON FEBRUARY 7TH. Woo hoo!!!!!!! I’m so proud of “my” Colts!!!!! The last time the Colts headed to the Super Bowl, Levi looked like this:
Adorable!

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!! Make us proud (not that we aren't already!!!) :-)
![]()
2 comments:
BTW, Jami - do you recognize your couch in the picture? That's the night we woke Levi up from screaming when the Colts won! :) Good times.
I was just about to post... that's my couch!!!! Awww.... look at little Manning, how stinkin cute is he? I don't think I will ever forget the feeling when Marlin Jackson intercepted that ball... I still get chills.
Post a Comment