- Contact your spouse sometime today and just ask how he/she is doing and if there is anything you can do for them.
- Ask your spouse to tell you three things that cause him or her to be uncomfortable or irritated with you. You must do so without attacking them or justifying your behavior. This is from their perspective only.
Eric and I both have been blessed that Levi has shared his nasty cold with us. :-) We woke up today and both felt like we were dying. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude, not say anything negative to him, but now I have to ask him what 3 things I do that cause him to be irritated by me. Thanks, God!! :-)




2 comments:
That's funny ;) Um, yeah this one is not gonna be easy....
I struggled with this one too, Steve wouldn't cooperate though.
Hope you guys feel better.
Post a Comment