- Purposefully neglect an activity you would normally do so you can spend quality time with your spouse. Do something he or she would love to do or a project they’d really like to work on. Just to be together.
I guess I wasn't very loving this weekend since I forgot about the Love Dare! :O So, we'll start fresh with today's challenge. Since we are working on finishing the basement, I will purposefully neglect my activity I normally do (watch TV or piddle around the house) so I can help Eric in the basement a little tonight. Don't worry...I won't be framing up walls or hanging drywall! I will just help clean up some of the mess and try to box up some things for him. Although, re-runs of King of Queens sure sound good! ;)




1 comment:
That's funny you say that about King of Queens. I watched an episode last night, and laughed SO HARD. I LOVE DOUG HEFFERNAN. (sorry this had nothing to do with you love dare ;o)
Post a Comment