I usually flip through radio channels on my way to work. This morning, I was listening to K Love and they put out
this challenge. It's called
The Love Dare: a 40 day challenge from Jan. 6 to Valentine's Day. I was intrigued!! The challenge started yesterday and encouraged you to say nothing negative to your spouse all day. (I think I already messed that one up! LOL) Today's challenge: In addition to saying nothing negative to your spouse today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness. What a great challenge!!
Maybe some of you will try this challenge with me! I'll do my best to keep posting about it.
![]()
6 comments:
What channel is this? Sounds like the love challenge in Fireproof. I am all about trying it out. Just let me know where to find it.
That's more like a love miracle....
Okay, I will join in the challenge!!!
Those first two do sound like the Love Dare book that Fireproof is based on. I got the book last year for Christmas. Honestly, I only did like the first week, some of them almost seemed too easy. Maybe if I would have gotten into a little longer.
You guys are right! If you go on K Love's website, it's based off Fireproof. (I've never read the book or seen the movie - shame!!!) Jill - I think the channel is 91.5 or something like that. Click on the link on my post to go to their website.
I'm excited to see what the rest of the challenge brings. Today it's already made me mindful of how to love Eric more... :)
If you want to borrow the book you can.
Can I start after I give birth... the pregnancy hormones have taken over my body and attitude :-)
Post a Comment