Thursday, January 7, 2010

G-Man turns 5!!!

Our nephew, Griffin, turned 5 years old on Monday. Man how time flies!!! We celebrated his birthday at SIGS on Saturday afternoon. The kids had a blast and wore off lots of energy jumping & bouncing & swinging & running & bouncing & rolling & screaming & bouncing.....
So much fun!

Levi in the foam pit
On the rings
Griffin's SCARY dinosaur cake...ROAR...
Levi & Griffin chomping on some yummy dinosaur :)
After the party, the family headed back to Travis & Jenny's for some INCREDIBLY AWESOME homemade chicken & dumplins. Jen, they were awesome!! I know you say they are easy, but I don't think I can replicate them. :)

Lil' cowboy
Thanks, guys for a great night! I'm so glad the kids all have fun playing while the adults visit.
Happy Birthday, Griffin!!


1 comment:

ginmommy said...

G-man is a little stud. Happy birthday Griffin :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS