A 3 year old: A coat, gloves, 2 toboggans, a hoodie sweatshirt, fleece pajamas, nylon pants, snow bib overalls, 2 pair of socks, shoes, chapstick on his lips, cheeks, chin and forehead. Nah, that's not excessive! Ok, maybe I shouldn't have put chapstick on his forehead, but I didn't want it to get chapped! :)
The snow has arrived!!!!!!!!! Yippie!


Not sure who the sexy masked man is! ;)

A close up...

Look at those rosy cheeks! Is that from the cold or because Daddy was making him tired from shoveling so much??
![]()
4 comments:
No, it isn't excessive... I mean who really cares if he can't move once he gets out there.
I have one question...how long was he out there??
are you related to Ralphies mom? For those who don't watch Christmas movies that is from the Christmas story. She puts so many layers on he couldn't move arms or legs
He was out about 30 minutes. Eric thought I was insane for putting so much on him. But once we (and by "we", I mean "they") were out there, he was glad I bundled him up! It's cold out there :)
Post a Comment