- Determine to become your spouse’s biggest fan and to reject any thoughts of jealousy. To help set your heart on your spouse and focus on their achievements, take yesterday’s list of negative attributes and discreetly burn it. Then share with your spouse how glad you are about a success he or she recently enjoyed.
- Think of a specific way you’d like to greet your spouse today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.
Ok, since I put my positive/negative lists on the computer, I will "delete" my negative list instead of burning it!! :-)
Hmmmm...a fun way to greet my spouse. I'll have to think on that one!




1 comment:
A fun way to greet your spouse??? Oh, this could get kinky ;) Let me know if you need any ideas...tee hee.
Post a Comment