Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baby it's cold outside

Last night, on a whim, we invited my family over for tacos & sledding! My sister ended up getting a stomach bug, so they couldn't come, but, Travis & Jenny, the kids & my parents all came over. We had some yummy tacos (if I do say so myself!) and then bundled the kids up and headed out to sled. It got dark on us pretty quickly, but like Jenny said, the moon reflected off the snow and it was perfect!

The stranger in the mask again & me (notice my coat will not close any longer...makes for nice built-in air conditioning! Brrrr!!)
Eric, Dad & Trav helping the kids sled
Race time! Sled 1: Jenny & Griffin; Sled 2: Eric & Levi; Sled 3: Travis & Emily
Such a fun evening just hanging with the family! I'm so blessed to have all of them. After we came inside to un-thaw, we watched America's Funniest Home Videos...SO FUNNY!!
Thanks for making the snow so much fun for Levi, guys!!! We love you.


2 comments:

Jill said...

The sledding looks like a BLAST!!! :-) And I'm cracking up about your coat. Mine got too tight towards the end of my pregnancy, but I was determined not to buy a new winter coat. I made it through! ;)

Arthur Family said...

I love reading your blog! I hope oyu guys are doing well!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS