I love it when impromptu-ness happens! {Yes, I made that word up.} Eric told me late Thursday night that the Murphy's were coming over Friday to grill out and do a backyard bonfire. You know that they are good friends when you don't feel that twinge of anxiety to jump up and start cleaning. ;-) I'm so thankful we had some warmer weather so the kids could play outside.
Lemme tell you something -- these two here are both quite the little drama queens! Oh little girls...
These two? ALL BOY. Dirty, stinky, never-stop-moving little boys.
This little guy? Just plain stinkin' adorable. I love how he tries to follow the big kids around. But he walks so slow that by the time he gets to his destination, the big kids have lapped him 5 times. ;-)
I should probably change her name from Maggie May to Mother Hen. She L.O.V.E.D. having "baby" Aiden here! So presh!!
Never.stop.moving.
The adults? We know how to sit. And chat. Very well.
I included the following picture for Gretchen. I had just shared the story about the time when Gretchen walked around church with her dress tucked in her tights and MATT WAS DYING! So, obviously he had to text her and give her a hard time. Love it! ;-)
Love my sweet friend.
I was proud of myself for pulling out the camera! I'm embarrassed to say it literally had dust on it. Oops.
After dark, I put the camera up but managed a few cute ones with the phone. The kids loved running around with glow sticks. I thought they were quite cute!
My peeps. Good times. Love them!
Thankful for this guy right here. Love.






3 comments:
Love you guys! Wish we could have been there too.
Sounds like a fun night. LOve a good ol' fire.
sweet pic of you and E :-)
Post a Comment