Are you ready? From SparkPeople.com, here are 10 more reasons why you should work out:
These are probably the 10 that speak to me the most!
1. Because you are tired of starting over.
2. Because if you can do this, you can do anything.
3. Because you're tired of being tired.
4. Because not working out is not going to get you very far.
5. Because not working out isn't working out for you.
6. Because it boosts your metabolism.
7. Because everyone has at least 10 minutes to spare.
8. Because it beats sitting on the couch. {I could argue that!}
9. Because you made a commitment to yourself.
10. Because there will always be another wedding, vacation or reunion.
****************************************************
And, very true.
YOU GUYS -- I'm excited! I weighed this morning, which isn't my official weigh day, and I have lost another 1.4 pounds! So, that makes the grand total a whopping 10.6 pounds! Woo hoo!!! It is a slow process, but every little bit encourages me that much more!
I've got less than 5 pounds to lose and I will treat myself to a reward. :-)
This week, I have been trying to focus more on moving while I am outside. The weather has been so nice and my kids LOVE to play outside! Usually, I grab my camping chair and sit down to watch them. But, this week, I've tried to be intentional about 'moving' with them. Levi and I played tennis in the cul-de-sac one evening. Maggie and I played kick ball one evening. And, while it isn't a sweat-breaking exercise class, it's still moving! Not only am I burning a few calories, but it also makes the kids feel good that I'm playing with them. ;-) I saw this on Pinterest -- and my favorite is #4. Sunshine is awesome!
My encouragement for the week - go out and enjoy some of the nice weather! Take a walk, ride a bike, just do something outside. I'm still focusing on being consistent: staying under my calorie count and working out at least 4 days a week. It seems to be working!
Until next week! Thanks for hanging in there with all my MM posts. :-)









3 comments:
WOOT!! WOOT!!! I LOVE THESE!! You are doing GREAT!!! :) :)
Another benefit of moving with your kids....you are being a great role model for them! Score! :)
That is awesome!! Go girl!!
Keep it up, momma!
Post a Comment