Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Grandparent's Day

Friday was Grandparent's Day at Levi's school.  My mom and dad went to watch the little program that the kids put together.  I'm pretty sure that they wanted to gouge their eyes out by the end of the program.  Each student got to read a story they wrote about their grandparents.  Oy.  ;-)  But, I'm so thankful that they went and were a part this special day!

{Levi and Grammy}


 {Papa and Levi}




After the program, my mom brought Levi home.  He was dying to spend the night with them, so I packed up some clothes and sent him on his way.  It's always so quiet when I just have one child home with me!  Later, I received this pic: 


He sure knows how to sweet talk his grandparents!  ;-)  I was a little concerned that he wouldn't want to stay.  Last time, I ended up picking him up at bedtime because he had a "belly ache" a.k.a. "I miss my mommy and daddy"!  Much to my surprise, he stayed all night and even had pancakes in the morning from Papa.  Cute!  Love that little guy and I love the memories that he is making.

2 comments:

Jami said...

That's cute. What fun times.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

How could you tell him no? I would have bought him ice cream too!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS