Thursday, January 19, 2012

who needs the beach?

So, this past weekend, my brother and sister-in-law hit the town in Miami. Whatevs. Who needs warm, sunny weather? We've been up to some incredibly exciting stuff right here in cold Indiana!!!

Levi was off school Monday, and since I was watching two little girls, Eric took Levi out for a day on the town! They headed to our local airport for a tour. Remember my husband, the mayor? He knows people everywhere! Our friend from church, John, is a pilot and he was happy to meet them there to tour his plane. Our niece, Megan went with them for the day, too!!


How cute are these little kids?? Levi is fascinated by airplanes and loves going to the airport any time he can. I wouldn't be surprised if he grew up to be a pilot. :-)

They also went to see the new Alvin & the Chipmunks movie. While the boys & Megan were out galavanting, I had Maggie busy at home. I made her clean her highchair. ;)

I really do believe in child labor! ;)


I know you are on the edge of your seat reading about all the excitement at our house! I will even throw in that my Mother-in-law and I took the kids to McDonald's last night for supper. Yes, that was the highlight of my week. Woot!! Who doesn't love a diet coke?!


So, I ask again, who needs the beach?


(Insert me...waving my arms, jumping up and down...) I do!!! I do!!! I need the beach!!! Which brings me to the main reason for my post! Our vacay has been booked for the summer. Drum roll please.....

We are heading back to Hilton Head!

I am looking forward to spending a week here...
...and here...
Can't wait!! :-)


6 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

That sounds like tons of fun!! I can't wait read about it! I could be hired to go with you and blog for you. Deal?

ginmommy said...

That house doesn't look very nice. Kind of ghetto and shabby.

Jill said...

I do! I do! As soon as I saw your blog post title, I thought, heck yeah! LOVE the house. You guys have so much to look forward to! We are just now looking at places to rent for our summer trip!

Also, what a sweet dad Eric is! :)

Jami said...

That house isn't even natural.

Brittany said...

hmmmmmm, can I go too????

Jaime Mac said...

Your family & the houses you stay at make my jaw drop. Looks gorgeous!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS