Saturday morning, I had a great photo op moment...
My kids wake up before the rooster. So, we send them off to play or watch tv while we try to snag another hour of sleep. When I went to check on them, Levi had turned Mickey Mouse on for Maggie in his room. Soooo sweet!!! They are cute.Easy E was off to dj a gig on Saturday night, so it was just Momma and the kids left at home to fend for themselves. We played War, Go Fish, Hungry Hippo, Sonic on Xbox (and I think it was starting to give me a migraine!!) and baby dolls. It was riveting. ;) Then, right before bed time, I captured another sweet moment...
I was starting to wonder what was wrong with my children! No shoving, elbowing, shouting, crying.....they were just sitting there sharing their snack and being quiet. Never fear, though. Before bed, Levi took Maggie's blanket and she cried bloody murder and Maggie threw her cup at Levi. Everything normal had been restored in our home. Sigh... ;)After the kiddos were fast asleep, these two pretty girls came over!!!




3 comments:
Yea!! Seeing my gurls!!! Those little two hour visits, do a lot for my soul. :)
You crack me up with the sweetness stuff. I was wondering what was wrong with your kids too. Glad they got back to normal! ;)
Those two hour visits make me believe we are all just 10 minutes away.
Post a Comment