* My daughter watches Mickey Mouse so much that I seriously want to gouge out my eyes when she asks to watch it again. That high-pitched mouse voice drives me crazy and just about puts me over the edge.
* I used to make fun of people who were attached to their phones. Used to. Until I got my smart phone. Now, I would seriously contemplate hurting anyone who might bother my phone. I have an unhealthy relationship with my phone.
* I am very sensitive and I cry. A lot. It can be a commercial, a really good book, or even when someone gets put through to Hollywood on Idol. I will cry. Like a baby.
* Gretchen confessed to loving coffee and sometimes getting so excited about going to bed just so she can wake up and have some. I am the same way about sleep. I love sleep. Sometimes when I wake up, I can't wait to go back to sleep. I know, right?!!
* I have gotten so used to watching tv via my DVR that I get annoyed when I have to watch a commercial. Unless it has my boyfriend, Peyton Manning in it.
* I don't like for people to tell me what to do. Especially when it is something that is something you are supposed to do like wear your seatbelt, or floss your teeth. I must have a little bit of rebel in me. Each time I buckle up or break out the "Plackers", I have a little voice in my head that says "Don't do it..." But, I do. ;)




9 comments:
I love the dvr! It is really hard to watch regular tv now. Even my kids ask for stuff to be paused or to skip the commercials or even go back to the beginning. They don't understand you can't do that with every tv. Good post.
You girls are hilarious! I'mn glad you wear your seatbelt and floss!
HAHA, some of your confessions are totally me! (Like the sleeping, the phone & commercials!) Hilarious!
Does the last explain why you don't wash your face before bed? Rebellion??
Ginmommy, you know me well. ;)
You don't wash your face before bed? Tracey Leigh!!!
I too love my sleep. It's like I countdown the hours until nap or bedtime.
So I gotta ask- are you more committed to the Colts or your boyfriend? If Manning goes to another team will you still be a Colts fan?
p.s. I dont was my face before bed, and have been told I have nice skin. I think it is overrated.
Amanda, DON'T TALK TRASH LIKE THAT!! ;) Kidding!! I am a Colts fan first, always have been, always will be. So, If my BF went to another team (gag!), I would probably watch him, but I wouldn't root for another team. Here's hoping he retires first!! :))))
And, thank you for sticking up for me and the face washing thing! Too much pressure. Def overrated!
I love this post! Mickey Mouse drives me nuts, too. My poor child is not given the option to watch him! :)
Post a Comment