Thursday, January 26, 2012

pictuuuuures...

I was making more room for games cleaning out my phone and found a few pics that I had forgotten about. Then, I found this cool little button on the corner of my phone that is used to make different effects! Hugh, who knew?!! (Probably everyone but me...) Anyhow, here are a few pics I did some different effects on. :-)

Oh, except this one. This is just a random one. When Maggie and I came out of WalMart the other day, this was parked next to us. (I apologize if this is your vehicle, but it was a tad scary...) Yes, that is a Saint Bernard and two other dogs just sitting in the back of a truck. Um, what would stop them from jumping out and eating my daughter? I guess I would have to go into Mommy Mode...

Okay, now for the cool effects. This is Levi before school this morning. (And before you ask, yes, those are cotton balls attached to his shirt. That is what you get when today is the 101st day of school and they are supposed to dress in black and white like Dalmatians because they are watching 101 Dalmatians... don't judge. It was short notice.)

Momma and baby girl :))))

New hat...

Cutie pie... Well, lookie there...two more cuties! :)))))))

And, just a disclaimer...you may notice more pictures of Maggie on the blog sometimes. It is because I love her more. KIDDING!!!! I love both my babies, but Maggie is home more and Levi is in that "MOOOOM, don't take my picture or my life will end" stage!! ;/


3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Cute hat!! I, too, think and worry about the number of pics I put on the blog of each kid. Geesh! As if we don't have enough to worry about!!!

ginmommy said...

Does one of the dogs have a bow on it?? Like all the pictures, especially the last one ;-)

Jami said...

I have an app called Instagram, it's like that, very cool. Cute pics.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS