I have a vision in my head of my little girl playing with her baby dolls. It includes cute little dolls, dressed in dresses and hats or pjs and a cute little matching blanket. My vision does not include this baby doll...

However, Maggie loves this baby doll. She found it in my parents toy room and it used to be my sister's baby doll. It
scares the bejeebies out of me has seen better days!!!

What? You ask what is wrong with the baby's hair? My sister cut it off. The face is all scratched up and the baby is disgustingly dirty (even though I've cleaned it over and over again!). Look at this hair.....!!!

Have you ever seen the movie Chucky??? Well, I have not, but I imagine that this baby would have a staring roll. ;) Each time I see her lying on the floor, I cringe. But, she loves this baby. Oy.

True story: Maggie and I went to visit my mom at her school. Maggie accidentally left her baby there and I said a little prayer that it would find its way home with another child. Later that week, we went to my parents and the baby was in the toy room!! Ugh. Maggie squealed in delight. Nice.
![]()
5 comments:
That sure is one scary looking baby doll.
That's hilarious. By far my favorite thing about her, is her hair. Ba ha ha.
Her hair! gross!! that is why she loves it, ya know! I can so see one of my kdis doing the same thing!
Oh that baby is nasss-tay! She might need to be accidentally ran over by the car...to put her (& you) out of her misery. Just sayin'...
cannot.stop.laughing!!
and she IS SCARY!!!! eek!
Post a Comment