Monday, December 12, 2011

magical

Levi had been looking forward to the Polar Express for weeks, but once we arrived and he saw the trains, he started to get nervous. He said he didn't want to go. :( I'm thankful all of his cousins were there to distract him.

Maggie was precious. Ooohing and Ahhing at everything she saw. She just kept staring at the train ready for a ride!! ;)

Once we boarded, the fun began! What I wasn't prepared for was one of the most magical nights I've ever had...I got to see a small part of Christmas through the eyes of my children and it was breathtaking. So, if I had to pick one word that described our night....it would be magical.


Seeing them full of excitement blessed my heart.

Seeing them mesmerized by the dancing and singing gave me chills. Seeing them squeal with delight over hot chocolate and cookies made me giggle!

Seeing them enjoying their cousins filled me with joy.

Seeing their grandparents beam with love made my heart burst.

Seeing them all giddy was precious.

Seeing them make others laugh filled me with happiness.


Seeing them dance and sing to help us get to the North Pole faster made me "Believe"!

And seeing my son's face light up when he finally saw Santa made me cry.


We had a truly wonderful trip to the North Pole and I'm so thankful for our experience.




You know it was a good night when this happens before you leave the parking lot!


Too bad!! Cuz she missed out on this...

...and this!


10 comments:

Jami said...

I HAVE to do this next year. I love that coat on Maggie, super cute! Also Love her passed out picture.

Jill said...

We are going to have to do this, too! GREAT post, remembering it all, Tracey!!! Loved all your litttle "mommy" details! ;)

Sarah Kahl said...

Looks like A LOT of fun!!! Glad Levi liked Santa!!!

ginmommy said...

I ADORED it last year. You're right, it's magical.

Brittany said...

we have never done this but i sooooo want to! looks like so much fun:))

and I love a sleeping picture - she looks like an angel

Jenny said...

Great pics! Your recap was much better than your brother's! Sorry I missed out on all of the fun.

Arthur Family said...

Fun! I want to do that next year!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Magical is a GREAT way to describe it!!!! So worth every penny!! We've already ordered our tickets for next year. I can't wait to go again! :)

Paige said...

How fun! Is this Polar Express in Bowling Green???? I have always wanted to take my kiddos there!

Tracey said...

Paige...I just realized I never responded!! This was in French Lick, Indiana. :) A must do!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS