Thursday, December 29, 2011

one uno game away from going loco

I love my kids. But, if I have to play one more game of Uno, I will go insane. ;) I'm kidding, of course! I have enjoyed {most} of our together time.

We've built legos for hours...literally.
We've fixed Mommy's hair and made her beautiful.

And we've had some pretty intense games of Kerplunk.



This is Maggie when you tell her it isn't her turn yet.

And then, this is her when it is her turn again. Oh the drama.

I even got booted out of a game of Hungry Hungry Hippo tonight because I didn't know how to play right. Wha??!

So, Mags and I just watched and did our own thing! ;)


And, the last few nights, after the kids have gone to bed, I break out my guilty pleasure....

YES! My parents got me a Kindle for Christmas and I.am.in.love. I love it!! I love reading and this makes it even easier for me to do so. Ahhhh!!!...


I do have to confess that I am a little bit ready for school to start back next week! It will be nice to be back into our routine. The natives are restless around here!!! :-)



5 comments:

ginmommy said...

Maggie is awesome. I love her high drama attitude. :))))

Jami said...

Maggie and Cameron should be good friends one day, or maybe the worst of enemies.

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Love the pic of Mags... hilarious!

Jaime Mac said...

You are so funny! I'm glad you love your Kindle! I got one for Christmas last year & I love it!
(Maggie makes me laugh...)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

looks like our house!! lots of games! maggie is so funny! i don't have that yet but i am SURE i will! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS