It's been a while. I've missed you. I have several things to write about, so I am doing it all at once {even though we know Jami doesn't like that! HA!} ...
Speaking of Jami, look what was on my front porch on Friday afternoon. Yummy in my tummy!! Love me some puppy chow.
I also love my little boy. He came home from school on Friday with a present for Eric and me. He said "Mom, be careful. This will break." Guess he heard that a time or two from the teacher! When I opened it, I seriously cried. Yes, cried.
It is one of those gawdy ash trays that you make in art class! {Sorry if I am offending any art teachers!!} But, I thought it was THE most precious gift I have ever received. He said it was for us to put M&M's in. Love that boy. He was so very proud of it!
Saturday night was the annual Murphy Christmas Party!! Woot! This is my date.
Yeah, he was awesome company. He listened to a lecture for school the whole way there. Each time I would say something to him, he would look over at me, dramatically take out his earpiece, stare at me and say "What?" It became quite hilarious to me! ;) In all seriousness, though, I am thankful he is such a dedicated student.
This little fella was sleeping when we arrived and I wanted to scoop him up! Jami and I held him the majority of the evening and I told her I was gonna title my post "Jami's ovaries". We all kept telling her she was going to get baby fever.

One of the tables...so pretty!!
Yeah, he was awesome company. He listened to a lecture for school the whole way there. Each time I would say something to him, he would look over at me, dramatically take out his earpiece, stare at me and say "What?" It became quite hilarious to me! ;) In all seriousness, though, I am thankful he is such a dedicated student.This little fella was sleeping when we arrived and I wanted to scoop him up! Jami and I held him the majority of the evening and I told her I was gonna title my post "Jami's ovaries". We all kept telling her she was going to get baby fever.
One of the tables...so pretty!!
And, sadly, that's when I laid my camera down and didn't pick it up again!!! BOO! I guess that's because I was holding and snuggling with Aiden. It really was such a fun party and I enjoyed just sitting back and talking, laughing {you do that a lot when Steve Lee is around!} and eating!
But, praise the good Lord above that Steve wasn't finished taking pictures! He was nice enough to post this for everyone on facebook to see.
I look absolutely horrid but could not stop laughing! I'm so thankful for my friends! I just wish that one more friend could have been there... :(
I look absolutely horrid but could not stop laughing! I'm so thankful for my friends! I just wish that one more friend could have been there... :(



6 comments:
I will keep my comment rated G, but you know what that ash tray looks like, right?! LOL. Sweet boy, making his momma a sweet gift!! Oh, and I too wish I was there :(( You were talking about me, right?? ;)
No baby fever here! That's an awesome picture of you, glad my hubby can make people laugh. Love our picture too:). Yes, one very important person was missing :(
Love the gift and can't wait for stuff like that in a few years. And I do have to agree with Gretchen, lol! At least you found a good use for it with m and m's .;)
I'm so glad Ginmommy said what I was thinking about your m&m holder. :)
Glad you had a fun time at the par-tay! :) LOVE that last pic! Thank God for Steve Lee!
mmmm - puppy chow {drool} Maybe I should give Jami my address!
Love the "ashtray!" I just love stuff like that! :)
Post a Comment