Got to sleep until 6:40!
The sun was shining BRIGHT and almost hurt my eyes coming in through the front door :-)
Cleaned both toilets.
Fixed my vacuum...on my own...all by myself...works good as new!
Ate homemade fudge.
Got a call from Mexico...from Gretchen! :-)
Got a box of books I ordered from Amazon. Yay!
Had fun laughing at choir dress rehearsal where I sat by a "new" friend.
Got a diet from McDonald's.
...it has been a good day.




6 comments:
I had the exact same fudge, it was yummy!
Who was the new friend?? I wont be able to see your reply until tomorrow maybe. MISS YOU!!! I'm ready to come back.
that's fun!
got a diet from McD's
wish i had a fountain of this stuff in my kitchen!;))
Seriously, why is McD's diet coke so addicting??
It's nice to be bale to fine joy in the small things in life. It's about coming back to the simple stuff!
Love this! And I would love a fountain of diet in my kitchen, too! :)
Post a Comment