and this!..
As the mother of an 18 month old, I didn't think red wine+white carpet=such a great idea! So, I went to move them to higher ground and realized they were fake! Hilarious!! I love how my aunt decorates! This is her newest little addition. They finished a screened in porch and it is now an adorable office and reading area. Heaven!
And, the kids had really cute little party favors. ;)
So did the adults!! Chocolate. Nuff said. Oh, the little cups holding the candies were chocolate, too. Genius!!

After we got our bellies all full, we headed out to this mack daddy bowling alley! Wanna know how to steal a kid's heart?? Take them to this place! They loved it! Levi held his own! He was cracking me up!! I loved watching him get so excited about knocking down pins!

Bailey and her Mommy :-) Love this picture!!

And, here were the old men... ;) Dad and Uncle Kevin didn't bowl with us. I'm not sure what they were talking about here, but I'm sure it was something like this, "Tracey is an awesome bowler! She's doing fantastic!..."

Levi and Mommy. Love this picture...we have the exact same eyes. I've never noticed it before!!!
Uncle Travis helping Maggie bowl. Cute!!
After we got our bellies all full, we headed out to this mack daddy bowling alley! Wanna know how to steal a kid's heart?? Take them to this place! They loved it! Levi held his own! He was cracking me up!! I loved watching him get so excited about knocking down pins!
Bailey and her Mommy :-) Love this picture!!
And, here were the old men... ;) Dad and Uncle Kevin didn't bowl with us. I'm not sure what they were talking about here, but I'm sure it was something like this, "Tracey is an awesome bowler! She's doing fantastic!..."
Levi and Mommy. Love this picture...we have the exact same eyes. I've never noticed it before!!!
My Aunt Gail and Maggie. Gail was soaking up the attention from her! :)

Best buddies (Love!)

My Momma and Aunt Gail....pretty ladies!

Oh, and don't be all jealous!!! I forgot socks, so bought some at the bowling alley. Yes, they have a bowling picture on them. I may just wear these everyday for the rest of my life.
Best buddies (Love!)
My Momma and Aunt Gail....pretty ladies!
Oh, and don't be all jealous!!! I forgot socks, so bought some at the bowling alley. Yes, they have a bowling picture on them. I may just wear these everyday for the rest of my life.




4 comments:
LOVE the old men sitting at the table, too funny. I also can't help but notice Griffin holding up the fake scotch glass while skyping (still crazy Griffin!) :) Glad you had such a good time with your family. Your Aunt Gail seems like such a classy lady.
Looks like fun! Her house looks beautiful!
FUN!! Love the socks!! Where did you get that outfit for Maggie? I've been looking for something like that.
Alicia, you can check Dillard's. Mom got her a few outfits like that, but bought them at the end of the season last year. They usually have really cute stuff tho!! Good luck!
Post a Comment