I have always tended to send out Christmas cards because I love them! I like funny ones, religious ones, fancy ones and now that I have children, I love the photo cards where you can obnoxiously show off your kids! I guess the main reason I like sending {and receiving!} Christmas cards is because I have a lot of family and we are all spread out. Texas, Minnesota, Florida, Illinois, Alabama, Virginia, and, yes, even Kentucky! ;) So, it is a great way to keep in touch with your relatives...to see how their kids are growing and changing and vice versa.
A big OOPSIE happened this year, though. When I quit my job to stay home with Maggie, I NEGLECTED TO COPY MY CHRISTMAS CARD ADDRESS FILE FROM MY WORK COMPUTER. So, I had to try and go by memory on who I sent cards to last year. I'm still working on my list {yes, I know it is a few days until Christmas!}. So, if you are reading my blog and usually get a card from me and haven't gotten one yet, forgive me! {BTW, I got a card today from our old neighbor - well, former neighbor...she isn't old!! - and she said she reads my blog every week! Jennifer...your card is going out tomorrow! Ha!}
So, I guess all this to say YAY for Christmas cards! But, you are still my friend if I don't receive one from you. ;)




1 comment:
You're so funny! I like your title1 :)
Post a Comment