While **
somebody** is in Mexico soaking up the sun, drinking fruity drinks with umbrellas, and learning Spanish from Carlos, I am trying to keep my promise of blogging a lot, so that she can keep up with everything! ;) So, you guys will have to endure my random, boring posts, too!!
Okay, I was feeling super nice this morning and after Levi got on the bus, I fixed breakfast for Eric!

And it wasn't just handing him some granola bars as he walked out, either!!!

I fixed him some good ol' egg sandwiches!

And, yes, I took a picture of them, because that's how boring I am! ;) He felt my forehead to make sure I was okay. Ha!
It has been pretty low key around here and I love it! The kids and I have been getting in some Christmas flicks in the evenings and just doing lots of snuggling. Last night, Eric got out of class early and called to tell me to let the kids stay up. Their faces were priceless when he walked in the door!! They all wrestled for a few minutes and then mean old mom announced it was bed time. BOO! It was so nice to have him here for an evening!!
Frank has been getting into lots of stuff around the house! He has been taking baths in marshmallows...

Making his name with the fridge magnets...

And this morning, he had a marker in his hands...
and we found out he drew funny faces on the kids pictures!! Uh oh...

Silly Frank!!! :-)
![]()
5 comments:
What fun ideas for your elf! I've seen some of those on Pinterest. Too fun! I've thought about doing the Elf on the Shelf in the future. Let me know how it goes. :)
You are too much with the Elf. Maybe my Elf needs to take some lessons from yours.
MISS YOU!!
I love Frank...
Careful w/ all the domestication stuff...they may come to expect it! Gasp!
I love your post's! Very creative with the elf!
Post a Comment