As we headed to Indy yesterday, we got a text that our friend, Melanie was on her way to the hospital to have her baby!! It seems like just a couple hours after the text, she had the baby. It went
SOOO fast!
Yay for her! :-)
Aiden Wesley is precious. Just precious. I got to hold him and snuggle for a while tonight.

Proud "Uncle" Eric

Beautiful Momma Melanie and little
Aiden
Love this girl to pieces!!!

Melanie did a lot of her laboring at home. She said she woke up at 5am, called her Mom to watch her kids and then called her nurse friend to come over. They stayed home as long as possible, but around 10am, she said it was time. She literally BARELY made it to the hospital. Matt dropped her off in the ER area and he parked the truck, ran up to labor and delivery and
Aiden was born one minute after he walked into the room. Don't you wish all deliveries were that easy??!! ;) Congrats, guys!! We love you.
Aiden is beautiful!
![]()
5 comments:
Awww, I miss the Murphy's. :(((((( He's beautiful.
Aww, your blog is not updating on mine and I popped over to check on you. . .cause I hadn't seen any posts for awhile. . .and then I saw a bunch! So happy for the Murphy's! What a sweet baby boy! ♥
Laboring at home? Oh, the humanity...I see tv shows where all these crazy women are giving birth at home without doctors...& drugs! Madness!
But I AM happy for Melanie! What a cutie!
In my experience the more babies, the faster they come.Next time she will just have to camp out there! :) Congrats to the Murphy family! Praise God for a new life!
Yes! The more babies you have the faster it goes!! So happy for them!!! :)
Post a Comment