Eric set up a little target range out back and they shot from the deck.
On Eric's first shot, he shot the can over!!
I was all giggly like a high schooler..."Good job, Honey!" He just stared at me. I guess it was an easy shot. Hmmm. Whatever.
Then Levi got to shoot by himself. Let's just say he needs to practice. ;)

I don't think I've said anything on the blog about this, but I had a first, too. A root canal. Not nearly as fun as shooting a gun. Blah. I had it several weeks ago and had to go back today to be fitted for a crown. I'm telling you, my life is pretty exciting these days! ;) I dropped Maggie off at Eric's office where she got to write, type, spin in his spinny chair, throw his business cards all over the place, play with his phone and flirt with his co-workers!! Fun for a little one year old!!

And I headed to the dreaded dentist chair. I pretended like I was going for a pedicure. :/ I don't know what has possessed me to put this picture on my blog, especially after posting the beautiful one that my brother took on Thanksgiving! But, I know how you guys enjoy a laugh!
Don't be jealous! Yes, it looks like I have had a stroke on the left side of my face. Yes, the lighting is horrible and my makeup looks less than desirable. Yes, they make you remove any signs of lipstick. Gag. Yes, it looks like I am wearing dog tags, when in reality it is the pretty napkin cover holder. But, hey, at least I have cute earrings on!!! Winning! And another bonus...I am no longer in extreme pain! YAY!! ;)
Then Levi got to shoot by himself. Let's just say he needs to practice. ;)
I don't think I've said anything on the blog about this, but I had a first, too. A root canal. Not nearly as fun as shooting a gun. Blah. I had it several weeks ago and had to go back today to be fitted for a crown. I'm telling you, my life is pretty exciting these days! ;) I dropped Maggie off at Eric's office where she got to write, type, spin in his spinny chair, throw his business cards all over the place, play with his phone and flirt with his co-workers!! Fun for a little one year old!!
And I headed to the dreaded dentist chair. I pretended like I was going for a pedicure. :/ I don't know what has possessed me to put this picture on my blog, especially after posting the beautiful one that my brother took on Thanksgiving! But, I know how you guys enjoy a laugh!
That is all.




7 comments:
I told you were brave for posting that pic, but it is hilarious!! You're a nut! I will have to show Pierce the pic of Levi shooting, he will love that!!
Well Tracey, I needed a good laugh today and I want to thank you for providing it to me! LOL
I decided to comment again, I can do that cause I'm your BFF. Wanted to add how cute Maggie May looks sitting in that big chair. Love her!
Glad I could make you laugh, Jill! :)
G - thx. You can comment 100 times if you want. ;) She is pretty cute, huh?!!
Nice pic, Tracey! You can't blog about a root canal without taking a picture.
NICE PIC! Thanks for taking it for us!
Post a Comment