I have the most amazing families and I am so truly thankful. Several years ago, we started a tradition with Eric's family of going to Cracker Barrel for lunch. There is something about going out, not having to cook, not having to clean up and still having a wonderful Thanksgiving meal that is just awesome!!! :-) Eric's parents just adore the kids and it was a really nice afternoon! I love this picture of Papa playing checkers with Levi. Believe it or not, it had been so long since any of us had played that I actually had to Google the rules!!! Hilarious! Papa won, but only by a couple of plays!

After Maggie's nap, we headed over to my parents house for their Thanksgiving dinner. Mmmm. {I had breakfast food at Cracker Barrel so I could pig out at Mom's!!}

My Mom's meal was wonderful...as usual! Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, cracker dumplings, green beans, corn, dressing {sooo good!}, rolls, and about a gazillion types of dessert! This year, my dad's sister and her family were all there! It was so nice to have them join us. Levi LOVES my cousin's boys! When they are around, Levi is in heaven!
So, let me fill you in on my brother. He is annoying. Super annoying. But, hilariously annoying. Usually, when we are together, his mission is to find my phone and update my facebook status. Or, he will steal my camera and take
AWESOME pictures of me. This year, he did both. Oy. So, on my Thanksgiving post, I leave you with the super awesome photography of Travis...
![]()
5 comments:
I love Maggie's dress.
After my Thanksgiving dinner I am up for dinner out anyday.
Oh man, the picture of you taking a bite, it toooo funny! You look beautiful though, even mid bite :)
HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Love the pic! Sorry I had to miss out on all the fun.
HAHA! Thanks for sharing that! (I didn't even read this before I said all that stuff about your brother! Boy I was spot on!)
Post a Comment