Thursday, November 10, 2011

in love, again

I put things off.
"Read Twilight." Noooo...I will not. And, now I love Edward.
"Join Facebook." Noooo...I will not. And, now I even have it on my phone.
"Join Pinterest." Noooo...what the heck is that?? ;)

And, I did. I joined a couple of weeks ago, but tonight is the first time I actually sat down to figure it out. I.am.hooked. It can be a major tImE sUcKeR, but I am in love!! I love the idea of organizing my thoughts, ideas, recipes, etc. in one little area online. And, let's face it, it enables me to do one of my favorite things...stalk a lot of you! ;)

Today, my MIL came over to watch Maggie while I met my friend, Melanie for lunch. Melanie is very with child!! She is due with Baby #3 in less than 3 weeks! So exciting!! Of course, I grilled her about ALL THINGS BABY! {are you skeered, how are you feeling, what were you thinking...just kidding!!!} I was asked to be present during her first two deliveries, which was an honor!! One was an emergency C-section, so I couldn't. But, I was able to be there when her little girl was born. Such a sweet experience! I hope to be able to see this little booger born, too. :-) We shall see!!! I'm so thankful for all of my friends. I'm sure they don't hear that enough from me!!!

6 comments:

ginmommy said...

Well, I am sooooo thankful for you!!!! :))) Aren't we just disgusting?!? Yes, Pinterest is awesome. So neat to have one place to gather all your ideas,and see what other people find interesting, etc. What will they think of next??!!

Sarah Kahl said...

I told you that you would be hooked on pinterest!!! But I love it!!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I've resisted Pinterest so far. Mainly because I try to clear things off my "plate." not add to it. We'll see how long I old off.....

Jami said...

I might try and figure this pintrest thing out now that I don't have a tv to watch at night.

I am so thankful for you too! And thankful you jumped on the twilight bandwagon.

Brittany said...

pinterest has my heart too

Jaime Mac said...

Yes, sometimes it's just easier to succumb to peer pressure. :). (just think how unfulfilled your life would be without twilight?!)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS