Tuesday, November 1, 2011

happy halloween

Halloween was a little different for us this year! Right now, when something falls on a week night, Eric has to miss it. BOO! But, I took lots of pictures throughout the night and sent him many o' texts!!! We started out the evening with a visit to Great Granny & Great Papa's!! They always come away with a bag full of goodies. :-) Optimus Prime and my sweet little kitty were ready to go! {you may have to enlarge the pic to see Maggie's cute whiskers!}
Levi is not really a Halloween kind of kid! He has never been big on costumes or running up to people he doesn't know and asking for candy....guess that's a good thing! Ha! So, this year, when I offered the option to hand out candy, he squealed in excitement! The Spin DJ's were setting up shop in our circle again this year and handing out candy!!!


They had part of their lighting set up as well as some kickin' music! We, along with several neighbors, set up our chairs and passed out our candy. The kids were sooo excited to just hang out and dance! {Levi thought it was hilarious and embarrassing that I knew the words to songs like Thriller, Let's Do the Time Warp Again, The Adams Family theme song, etc.} Even Maggie got out and boogied for a long time! Here is dj Jeff workin' the tunes...
Our niece, Emilee came up to get in on the action! :-)


Levi and Hillary passing out LOADS of candy!!! {I think they inhaled more than they passed out!}


Oh, and because I am the biggest scaredy cat out there, I don't really know who this is! {Yes, I can hear the snickers and gasps!} Todd dressed up as Mike Meyers? From some scary movie...Halloween or Friday the 13th...?? I've heard his name, but have no clue what he did. Murdered people in a horrid way, I'm sure. ;)


Natalie, the sweet witch!


Maggie and me :-)

We had a blast hanging out and seeing all the little kids all dressed up. I love watching my kids just party down and have a good time! Can't wait until next year!!


4 comments:

ginmommy said...

Maggie looks soooo cute as a cat!!! :) Um, yes, Todd is Mike Meyers from the Halloween movies, who is by far THE scariest character of evil movies, of all time! Love, Natalies' witch hat, she's cute! Glad you had a fun night! Miss our old Halloween nights though!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Fun that all the neighbors are out and that you guys have a DJ!!! :)

Arthur Family said...

How fun! Love the pics!

Jami said...

Maggie is as sweet as can be. Looke like a ton of fun and we are so in next year. And yes, Mike Meyers is one scary guy!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS