
There are so many details that remain bright and vivid in my mind, but the one that stands out the most is that I remember being so thankful that God had now given me two little kids, perfect in my eyes, and was entrusting me with raising them.
Maggie, you fit into our little family perfectly from day one! Your brother adored you and wanted to help you with everything. He was the first one that got you to smile and if you were fussing, the sound of his voice would calm you immediately.
Your personality developed quickly and you.were.a.ham!
It took Mommy a long time to bounce back after you were born. ;) You gave me a run for my money!!! You didn't like to sleep a whole lot and you threw up all.the.time. But, when you would throw me a smile, somehow I knew it would all work out. :) 
Once you started sitting on your own and eating some real food, you quickly became an even happier baby and I loved it!! You squealed with delight at each new thing you discovered.
Before we knew it, you turned ONE year old!! The first year of your life flew by way too fast!
So many things had changed. Somewhere along the way, you became a GREAT sleeper. You became a picky eater!! Now, instead of calming down when your brother is near, you chase him, terrorize him, wrestle with him and make him giggle out loud! 
Give Me All The Fall Dresses
1 day ago







5 comments:
Happy 18 months Maggie May!! I miss seeing you :( I hope you know that I love you too! When you are older, me, you, and Hope will shop our little hearts out. :)
'little blob to love'. You make me laugh!
She is growing SO fast! It seems like yesterday when Gretchen was giving us all play by plays on facebook!
You have such beautiful babies! Maggie and Cameron sound so much alike. When our kids are older and Cooper and Cameron are out going to football games with their dad, I will tag along on these shopping trips.
So sweet!! It does go so fast!! TEAR!! Love the littel blob! So true!
She is so stinkin' cute!!
Post a Comment