Sunday, November 27, 2011

edward

My Thanksgiving weekend started off with a date night!! A date with my other TwiCrazy girls!! :-) We met at Puerto and were all gabby and excited about going to see Breaking Dawn!! Jami, Jaime and Gretchen - Jami and Jaime started the craze last year with Eclipse and this year, G & I intruded on the party!!!

Two of Jami's friends also met us. We had a lot of fun and ate some great food! Ahhh Mexican!


When we got to the theater, there was a row of girls already there. Um, I felt like an old woman!! They were probably half our age and I'm sure "team Jacob"! ;)


I had such a fun night, only it went way.too.fast. :( I got to sit by Jaime Mac and we kind of gabbed throughout the movie about what did and didn't happen in the book. She is a riot!! Love you Jaime!!


And, I love these girls, too!!! So much.

L.O.V.E.D. the movie! In my opinion, it was most like the book than the other movies. Edward was incredible, as always. Swoon.


3 comments:

Jami said...

Awww. I love you!!! And I love how we all posted the same exact pics.

ginmommy said...

Funny, we all have almost the same posts. I was so glad for such an awesome night with my girlies :))))

Jaime Mac said...

We all used the same pictures because we're awesome. Duh.
I told ya the stories would be different! Isn't it funny we all did the exact same thing but all have a different outlook? We crack me up. ;)
Loved sitting next to you... you are hilarious! (my fav line was "Eric will text me to ask me silly questions...like 'where's the milk?'") FUNNY!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS