Sunday, November 20, 2011

she's 19, so i'm old

Last night, we celebrated our niece's birthday. Her 19!!!!!th birthday. Really? I remember the first time I met Emilee...Eric and I had just started dating and I went to a play at HER PRESCHOOL. She was so little! She sang a solo part in Away in a Manger. Now, she's a big ol' 19 year old. Sigh...

Before we left to eat, I was looking around for Mags. I found her looking all guilty. She found, and was trying to play, her brother's DS. Hilarious!

So, here she is.....the big ol' 19 year old and her over-protective uncle Eric! Happy Birthday, Em!! We love you!!!!

We ate at Rooster's. I'd never been there before. It was pretty good! :) Thank goodness for our family having lots of cousins who like to keep Maggie entertained!! Sweet Megan...

My sweet little boy :-) {Notice how he isn't looking at the camera, rather the big screen above our heads that was showing a Monster Truck Jam... OY!

And, I love this picture of my FIL and Maggie!!! She adores him. :) Phil has been told on many occasions that he resembles Sean Connery! I think he really does kind of look like him in this picture. Ha!

Such a fun night out! I was so thankful that Easy E wasn't djing or studying and got to join us. Yay!! Thanks for having a birthday, Em!! Great reason to get together and stuff our faces. :)


2 comments:

ginmommy said...

I understand. This how I feel about my nephews, like why are they shaving and stuff?? ;) Glad you went out and had fun, I know you needed it. Love you!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

They do make you feel old. I have a nephew graduating this year!! SERIOUSLY? Isn't he running around sucking his thumb? He just got his acceptance letter for college! Sigh.....

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS