Sunday, November 27, 2011

boys day out

Today was a big day in our home. Big. It was Levi's first Colts game. And he.was.excited.
Eric had been looking for a few weeks for some cheap tickets so that they could go. My uncle's company in Indy was sweet enough to send us 4 tickets!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Uncle Kevin!!! You made one little boy very happy today. :-) As much as I wanted to go back to another game, I thought this would be a good opportunity for my brother to go and take Griffin. I'm really glad it worked out for them all to go together. The boys had a blast!

Let me tell you...their seats were SWEET! They were so close!! I was tre jealous! Eric got some really great pictures for me, but I won't post all 40 of them. Just the highlights. ;) Two of my favorite players: Dallas Clark & Peyton...


Dallas, Jim Irsay {Owner/CEO Colts} & Peyton - Now that's a convo I would have liked to hear!


And, look at these two little fans!! I'm seriously crazy jealous about their seats!!


Two happy little boys!


And a blast from the past for all you fans...Marvin Harrison!! Woot! He was inducted into the Ring of Honors tonight. Remember the good ol' days?!! Sigh...


And, Peyton "coaching" from the sidelines. Go for 2!! ;)


When I asked Levi what his favorite part of the day was, he said "Mom, I got to see Reggie Wayne make a touchdown right in front of me!" I love it!!


Future Colts player??! Maybe...




5 comments:

Jami said...

AWESOME!!!! Go for 2? Are you serious Peyton, they haven't won a game all season do you really think they can do that?
Oh that conversation would be priceless.

ginmommy said...

Holy moly! The pictures of Peyton are soooo close! Those are some amazing seats, for sure. How awesome!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Those last two are great!!! They are way close!! That's awesome!!!

Jaime Mac said...

They did have great seats. That was really nice of you to give up the tix for your brother.... even tho he's always harassing you & hijacking your fb status... remember that next time... ;)

Jill said...

OMGosh, I am dying over these pics and how close they were to Peyton. What a fun time for those boys!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS