Friday, May 3, 2013

Parkin' it! And, something I've never done before.

Yesterday was such a gorgeous day outside!  Natalie and I decided to take the kids to the park in the morning and run a few errands together.  Can I just say HELLO SPRING!  Love it!!

Maggie and Addi -- two peas in a pod!

We were the only ones at the park for an hour.  It was really, really nice!  Mags had a blast with her little friends. :-)


We stopped by to see my parents and my dad asked Maggie if she had her "wife beater" on!  SO FUNNY!  I didn't think about it until I saw her in these pictures.  Her tank does have sparkles on it, so it's only half wife beater!!  Ha!

Had Zumba last night.  Kicked my butt.  Again.  After Zumba, I did something I've NEVER DONE.  Ever.  But, let's face it...the older you get, the more help you need, right?!  I went to get a spray tan!!  YES I DID.  I did years of the tanning bed back in my golden days, and right before I had Maggie, Gretchen scared the begeebles out of me about tanning like that.  So, I haven't been in one since.  Sigh..

BUT, the reason I got a wicked cool tan going on is that we are taking the kids out of town to the indoor water park!!  We are so excited!!  Eric bought the Groupon a couple of months ago.  Then, our neighbors/friends ended up buying the same one and asked if they could invade our party!  SURE!  So, tomorrow, I will probably bombard you with pictures.  You're welcome.  

3 comments:

Jami said...

You will guys will have fun. I love spray tans. Really wishing they could release a Living Social or Groupon for one.

Hers and His said...

I love spray tans! I stopped using tanning beds after we had people come to school who had overcome skin cancer...talk about scaring you to death!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

1. Wife beater. HILARIOUS!!!

3. Spray tans are the best!!!! I just got my 2nd one before Oaks!!! I am addicted!! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS