Monday, May 27, 2013

Motivational Monday - first goal :)

First, I want to say...

Happy Memorial Day!!

I'm so very thankful for family and friends that I personally know who have fought for our freedom.  What a great nation we live in!  So blessed!

Alright, you guys -- let's talk motivation!!

There is this:


YES!  I've finally made it to my first small goal of 15 pounds!!!  I was beyond excited when I woke up and weighed this morning!!  It's been a slow process so far, but I'm starting to see results.  And, other people are noticing, too, which makes it even better!  Looking forward to buying a new pair of shoes this weekend.  Woo hoo!!


Also, as a little gift to myself, I ordered a new dress today with my birthday money!  Woo hoo!  I ordered it two sizes smaller than what I wore in February.  I'm so anxious for it to get here.  {If it fits!!} I will post a pic as soon as it arrives.  ;-)


On the schedule for this week: playing with my kids!  Trying to get outside and do some fun stuff that doesn't seem like exercise. ;-)


Here's to my next small goal, starting today!  The next TEN pounds!  So exciting!!!!


6 comments:

ginmommy said...

I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

That is so awesome!!!!

Jami said...

That is great, T! 2 sizes smaller? That is AWESOME!

Hers and His said...

WHOOO HOOOOO!!!! Go girl!

Granny G said...

Just wanted you to know I have been rooting you on! Keep up the good work. I know we don't know each other personally, but I am in the background clapping for all your hard work and it is HARD to stay on the path of weight loss!

Alicia McAfee's Mom "Granny G"

melanie said...

way to go! smiles all around for you

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS