I don't know about you, but I'm in some serious need of motivation today! There is a little switch in my mind that says "when you are out of town, you don't have to worry about eating right". And, that little switch is annoying! Before we left on Friday morning, I did get up and do the elliptical. That's my only saving grace! ha!
Last week, I had to miss Zumba on Monday night because it was Levi's first baseball game. Thankfully, our church has a free class on Tuesday nights, so I went to that one. There's just something weird about doing a ZUMBA class in the basement of your church! It feels so wrong! LOL They did stick to more of the Latin music instead of playing Pitbull and Thrift Shop... shew! Anyways, I got four workouts in last week, so I was thankful for that!
I saved this picture a few weeks ago from Pinterest. I love it! **NERD ALERT **I remember doing a report on the Grand Canyon and learning how the consistency of flowing water forms a path which makes a river. How awesome! The same thing with our bodies, I guess. Persistence.
Here is one of the workouts I did last week. I didn't make it all the way through.
I bought a jump rope from WalMart and I've gotta say -- I don't remember jump roping being so hard! OH MY GOSH. It does burn good calories, though!
My kids were totally cracking up at me! We went outside to play on Thursday and when I went to grab the jump rope, Levi rolled his eyes and said, "Really Mom? You're going to do that outside?" YES I AM. Ha! One more way to embarrass him. ;-)
****************************************************************
We spent our weekend at the Big Splash Adventure in French Lick and had a great time!
I thought you'd enjoy a little sneak peek of pictures to come...
{Eric and Maggie going down the "baby" slide!} OY ;-)









4 comments:
I fall into the trap of eating anything and everything on vacation too. Heck, I do that pretty much every weekend.
That's a neat workout, will have to try it on my non-jazz days.
Love Eric's face,can't wait to see more pics.
I can't wait to see more pics!! When I saw that pic, I busted out! ha ha! ! :)
Love these posts and all the pics you find for it. That pic of Eric on the baby slide is hilarious!!!
Last pic is PRICELESS!
Post a Comment