Monday, May 20, 2013

Motivational Monday

Okay, you guys -- Saturday was my birthday.  The very first thing I did was weigh.  I hadn't weighed in over two weeks!  I was honestly nervous, because we have had a TON of birthday dinners, cakes, cupcakes, treats, and anything else birthday you can throw in there!  I've been exercising consistently, and trying to make healthier choices when I can, but I have been indulging in the sweets! :-)  So, let's just say I was not very optimistic to jump on the scale...

{ Drum roll please } I was the same.  Exactly the same.  I am still down my 12.6 pounds and pretty proud of it!  All of the sweets are out of my house and it feels good to start this week fresh!


I love this one, because it is sooo me!


I LOVE to complain about not being able to lose weight or going up and down the same couple of pounds, but if I would just DO instead of obsessing about it, I wouldn't have to obsess about it, right?!  Ha!


So, this morning, I have the "I CAN DO THIS" attitude!  I'm pleased with myself that I didn't gain anything over the long May birthday streak.  So, anything is possible, right?!!  ;-)

Here's a little motivational tip.

One thing I like to do any time I have to wait is to look up motivation ideas on Pinterest.  I do it while I blow dry my hair, sit in the drive-thru, and sometimes at the ball park.  My favorite thing is to find outfits that I love and save them to my phone.


It makes me determined.


Determined to stay on track, so I can do more than just "look"! ;-)




1 comment:

ginmommy said...

I love the one about, if I'd move my body as much as I obsess about my body....SO TRUE.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS