What's better than kicking off the weekend with friends, a faar, and some s'mores? Eric is the bomb diggity when it comes to roasting marshmallows. For real! He has a knack for it! ;-)
Meanwhile, Maggie soaked up some extra special attention from Papa!
And, it wouldn't be a real Miller get together without some sort of tractor ride!
Love these kiddos!! So much fun to spend precious time with our cousins. :-)
Yesterday, Mom and I took some of the kids to the park for a walk. It was gorgeous out! Bailey loves to mother Maggie, and Maggie eats it up!
The kids did great and walked the whole trail. Levi even stopped to show us how we needed to workout in between!
I wasn't feeling so hot yesterday, so Eric took the kids out for a bit. This is what happens when you send Daddy out with the kids:
Levi came home with a new bike! He loves it and I'm so excited for him. :-)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)



3 comments:
Maggie and her bike is too cute and Levi's bike looks so huge!!!
Is it possible to be jealous in a positive way? If so, I am VERY jealous of Levi and Mags and their cousins. What fun memories for them to grow up with.
FUN!! I am ALL caught up!!!! I've missed you! :)
Wow! what a great weekend. I can't beleive Maggie is so into her bike. Go Maggs! Addie has no interest to leave her low/safe three wheeler.
Post a Comment