Maggie May,
I cannot believe you are three years old today!
I can still remember the day that Daddy and I found out we were having a little girl. I cannot explain the joy I felt knowing I would have a daughter! Levi was so excited that he was going to become a big brother. My labor with you went very quickly and from the moment you entered into this world, you were one spunky little girl!
It didn't take very long before your personality started to show itself. You went from being a cute little blob to a happy, smiling little baby girl who ADORED her big brother!
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God that He has allowed me to be your mom. Most days, I feel completely inadequate for the job, but I would not change it for anything. You are pure joy.
From the time you started rolling around, scooting, and crawling, you seem to have made it your life's mission to keep up with your brother. The love that you have for him amazes me. He has always been able to make you giggle like no one else!
I love that you are a girlie girl. You love pink and ruffles and bows! You like your nails painted and cute flip flops. Your favorite toys are baby dolls and blankies. But, you also love all things John Deere! Whether it is playing on a little tractor or riding the big tractors with Papa, you can't get enough!
Mags, I hope you will always remember how loved you are!! Sometimes being the littlest cousin can be rough, but you seem to hold your own. ;-) I love the connection you have with all of your cousins -- you love them so much and I know the feeling is mutual. And, don't get me started on your grandparents! The love that THEY have for you, well, it's bigger than the ocean.
One of my favorite things is to listen to you sing! Your favorites are 'Jesus Loves Me', 'He's Got The Whole World In His Hands', and 'This Little Light Of Mine'. I can't get enough of it.
You truly are our little sunshine.
We seriously cannot get enough of you, little Maggie May!!
I pray every day that you will always love Jesus and do your very best to seek out his will for your life. You have such a sensitive heart and I want you to use that heart to love and serve Him.
Be blessed, baby girl! We sure are. :-) Happy 3rd birthday, Mags. We all love you so much!















3 comments:
Precious! Time sure does fly. Happy Birthday Maggie!
Happy Birthday Sweet Maggie. You are a doll!!!
Happy Birthday, Maggie May! I love you!!!
Post a Comment